Freelance Physician is looking for a Physician to serve as a remote Medical Director for a medical spa specializing in vitamin infusions in Dallas, TX!
Under general supervision of the Executive Director and in collaboration with the administrative team, the Medical Director develops, implements, and evaluates the medical practice delivery model in accordance with the goals of Primary Health Care.
- Physician will look over med spa charts remotely, collaborate on vitamin infusion protocols and answer any medical related questions, as needed.
- Vitamin infusions performed by licensed nurse with RN extensive experience IV therapy.
- Physician needs to be BC with a TX license and DEA.
- Background in vitamin infusion a huge plus but not mandatory.
- Malpractice included!
- Up to 5/hrs per month only!
Main functions of a Medical Director:
- Holds the senior medical administrative position in a medical group practice
- Responsible for a number of activities related to the delivery of medical care and clinical services such as cost management, utilization review, quality assurance, and medical protocol development
- Oversees the activities of group physicians, including the recruiting and credentialing processes
- Reports to the physician CEO/president and/or to the governing body of the organization
State Of Licensure: Texas
Specialty : Addiction Medicine, Allergy and Immunology, Anesthesiology, Audiology, Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Cardiovascular Surgery, Colorectal Surgery, Correctional Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Dermatology, Emergency Medicine, Endocrinology, Family Medicine, Functional Medicine, Gastroenterology, General Practice, General Surgery, Geriatrics, Hematology, Hospitalist, Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Med/Peds, Medical Director, Neonatology, Nephrology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Nuclear Medicine, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Occupational Medicine, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Pain Management, Palliative Care ,Pathology, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, Pharmacology, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physician Assistant, Plastic Surgery, Podiatric Medicine, Podiatric Surgery, Pulmonology, Radiation Oncology, Radiology, Rheumatology, Sports Medicine, Surgery, Telemedicine, Trauma Surgery, Urgent Care, Urology, Vascular Surgery
Offered Rate: $325 (Monthly)
Freelance Physician is the best choice for medical facilities looking for Medical Director to fill their staffing needs.
We must serve our doctors and our clients with honesty and respect and we must provide attentive support that enables us to build long-term relationships with our doctors and clients.